In June, Texas A&M student Isaih Martin claims he returned to his car to find racially charged notes left on his windshield.


He posted the photo (shown above) to Twitter, explaining that “all three signs were different signs, and one said ‘All lives matter’ and the other said ‘You don’t belong here’, and the other was very explicit, it said the n-word with a hard ‘r'. For them to tell me I don’t belong here, when I have earned my spot like everybody else here, and am working to get a degree like everyone else is, that was just kind of hurtful because if anything I deserve to be here just as much as anybody else."

Isaih Martin's twitter post ended up being shared over 100,000 times and the University apologized for what he was being forced to go through and offered a $1,200 reward for anyone who helped catch the perpetrator.

Last week, however, local police announced that they had closed the case. After reviewing available surveillance camera footage, investigators determined that the only person who spent enough time in the parking lot to post the racist notes on the windshield was... Isaih Martin himself.

Per the police report:

Martin immediately walks to the passenger side of his vehicle, but does not open any doors. Martin is seen toward the front of his vehicle. A brief white speck is seen from about mid-torso of Martin moving toward his vehicle. Another white speck is seen near his chest area. Martin is then seen stepping back and onto the sidewalk in front of his vehicle, most likely taking photos and videos. He then approaches his vehicle again on the passenger side and remains there for a few moments. He is then seen walking around the front of his vehicle. Martin then enters the driver`s door and drives away a few moments later. The total time spent at his vehicle is 1 minute, 15 seconds.

Police concluded that "based on video evidence, no other person had enough time to place the messages on Martin`s car other than himself.”

Even though Isaih Martin had lied to police officers, because the notes did not contain a threat, there was no crime. The police officer who wrote the report explained that he “was told that this fell under the 1st Amendment free speech protections and that no crime had occurred.”

When did staging a hate crime hoax and lying to police become protected free speech?

Almost all of the stories like this one turn out to be hoaxes these days, which begs the question: if the United States truly is a racist country, as Leftists claim, why are agitators forced to stage hate crimes like this?